Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hello people!
Sorry for not updating everyday :/
I had alot of fun today! :D

Had to go to school for a meeting.
Yep! Quraisha was late can, lol.
So long since I last saw bestie.
Mmm I miss her! :D

Besties for life!

Discussing bout the plans for the next few weeks.
So many events! POP, Telematch, Initiative, etc.
& Mrs Loh put me in-charge of POP. Why?!
Mr Methias came & sat with us after that.
He showed us the orange jersey he wanted.
Yay! Class tee's coming, cant wait xD

Went to meet dearest piggy at the bus stop.
:D
:D
:D
:D

Then this weird guy came walking along,
asking dear to help him do something.
Asked him for money, cash & stuffs.
I kept smiling, & he asked me what wrong.
Like huh? Cant I smile? :D
Anyways, had loads of fun with you :)

Lalala ilu :D

Hm, I had a weird dream, about *.
I dont know what it signifys but yeah,
I'll be nice to THEM*, esp * from now onwards!
:D

Our love shall live, and later life renew.
I miss you so :)

No comments: